By sponsoring and decorating a tree, you not only are contributing to three great charities, but you are also competing for the bragging rights of being chosen Grand Champion. All trees will be judged on decorations, how close you stuck to your theme, and overall appearance.
Requirements – To be eligible for an award you must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. The height of your tree, including the stand and topper, may not exceed 7.5 feet.
2. The tree must be decorated on all sides.
3. A tree skirt is required. If your tree skirt is constructed of something other than fabric, its size should not exceed 3’x3’ and should not weigh more than 20 pounds.
4. All ornaments and lights MUST BE WIRED to the tree to facilitate safe and easy movement of trees during set up and delivery.
5. Ornaments should not be extremely fragile because of tree delivery. Shatterproof ornaments are allowed. NO glass please!
Timeline/Food and Beverage Regulations:
• Drawing for tree assignments will begin at noon on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at Gateway Center.
• Tree decorating must be completed and ready for judging by 8:00 P.M. on Tuesday December 6th.
• All decorations must be brought in through the loading docks at the rear of the building.
• Individuals will be allowed to bring snacks and nonalcoholic beverages, however, there will be food items and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) available for purchase.
All trees will be judged on adherence to a theme, use of lighting, overall effect and adherence to the guidelines. (Suggestions – Logos or products, predominant color, children, music, cooking, sports, movies, etc.) If you choose to put specialty items on your tree or additional items below your tree, please list those items on the entry form.